- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE ANY FISH, EXCEPT FLOUNDERS, ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT AWAY FROM ANY OF THE ASSOCIATION’S WATERS. SEE GENERAL RULE 24.
- ANY OFFENDER WILL LIABLE TO EXPULSION FROM THE ASSOCIATION AND PROSECUTION.
- ANY MEMBER TAKING A GUN OR ANY OTHER LIKE WEAPON ON THE BANKS OF THE ASSOCIATION’S WATERS WILL BE SEVERELY DEALT WITH.
- KEEP TO RECOGNISED FOOTPATHS.
- CLOSE ALL GATES.
- NO LITTER TO BE LEFT ON BANKS.
- KEEP CLEAR OF GROWING CROPS.
- BY EVERY MEANS IN YOUR POWER PROTECT YOUR FISHING RIGHTS.
- NO FIRES OR CAMPING ALLOWED.
- DO NOT PARK IN UNAUTHORISED PLACES. PARKING AT OWNERS RISK.
- NO NIGHT FISHING
- NO LIVE BAITING ON OUR WATERS
- NO FISH FROM OUR WATERS TO BE USED AS DEAD BAIT
- NO CARS OR MOTORCYCLES ALLOWED ON BANKS.
- PERSONS ON THE BANKS NOT IN POSSESSION OF A DONCASTER A.A. BOOK MUST PAY FOR A DAY TICKET.
- WASP GRUB IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY ASSOCIATION WATER.
- BLOODWORM AND JOKER IS ONLY ALLOWED BETWEEN OCTOBER AND MARCH.
- ALL ANGLERS FISHING DDAA WATERS MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A LANDING NET. ANYONE FOUND NOT ADHERING TO THIS RULE WILL BE MADE TO LEAVE THE FISHERY.
- BOOK HOLDERS ARE ALLOWED TO FISH WITH TWO RODS ONLY. TEMPORARY MEMBERS CAN USE TWO RODS AND PURCHASE A DAY TICKET FOR EACH ROD.
- ABUSE TOWARDS BAILIFFS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
ON NO ACCOUNT MUST AN ANGLER PAY FOR A DAY TICKET WITHOUT INSPECTING THE BAILIFF’S WARRANT CARD. THIS APPLIES TO ALL ASSOCIATION WATERS.
1. The meeting will take place at the time and place stated in the presence of the chairman elect and not less than a quorum of ten members. No meeting will commence without 7 present or after 8pm. Except special meetings.
2. Members must confine their remarks to the subject under discussion, the ruling of the Chairman upon points of order shall be absolute and without appeal.
3. In case of equality of votes the Chairman at any meeting shall have a casting vote.
4. No motion shall be discussed until it is seconded: a member may, however second a motion and reserve the right of speech for a later period in the debate.
5. Whenever any amendment is made upon an original motion, no second amendment shall be taken in consideration until the first is disposed of.
6. If the first amendment be carried it shall displace the original resolution, whereupon any further amendment shall be taken into consideration until the first is disposed of.
7. If the amendment be negative then the second may be moved but only one amendment shall discussed at a time.
8. No member except the mover of a proposition or amendment shall be allowed to speak more than once upon the same question unless permission be given to explain, or the attention of the chair be called to a point of order.
9. The mover or seconder of every proposition or amendment, shall have the right of reply to arguments brought against the motion or amendment immediately after which the question shall be put to the chair.
10. Any debate may be closed by a resolution that the question be now put, being moved, seconded and carried, the same to be put to the meeting without debate; but no speech be interrupted for the purpose or proposing such a motion.
11. A meeting may be adjourned by a resolution of the members present, but no business shall be done at an adjourned meeting, except such as was left undone at the meeting from which such an adjournment took place.
12. The proposer of a motion or amendment shall be allowed ten minutes for his speech. The seconder and all other members speaking shall be limited to five minutes.
13. Whenever the Chairman rises to speak, other members must immediately be seated and all conversation cease and no member shall ride until the chair is resumed.
14. These orders may be suspended at any meeting when two thirds of the members present vote for their suspension.
15. Any minutes made at a management committee meeting may be rescinded at a later management committee meeting, provided there is a two-thirds majority of the full committee present and notice given to the secretary, seven days beforehand, to enable it to be placed on the agenda.
1. That the Association be designated the Doncaster and District Angling Association.
2. That the officers of the Association shall consist of President, Life Vice Presidents Six Vice – Presidents, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer and a committee of management and Three Trustees.
3. All affiliated clubs must take out and pay for 10 books for which they are allowed one delegate, while the clubs take out and pay for 40 books are allowed two delegates. That a minimum sum of £2.50 per annum be paid by the Fishing clubs and/or Working Men’s Clubs and Institutes, as an affiliation fee to the Association. Such clubs to have books at Club rate. Anglers not members of Clubs affiliated to the Association to pay the current Subscription rate.
4. Membership books to be strictly non transferable and to be produced on request by any official or member of the Association.
5. At the Annual Meeting in June the Chairman or Secretary shall present a report of the year’s working and an audited Balance Sheet signed by the Secretary, Treasurer and Auditors.
6. At the Half Yearly General Meeting in September of each year the whole of the Officials, and the Management Committee shall be re-elected for the forth coming year. They shall have the power to co-opt any member of the Association.
7. The Annual General meeting of the Association shall be held the 2nd week in June. With a Half Yearly General Meeting to be held in September. Admittance only my current membership book, which must be shown on voting.
8. Meetings to be called by the President and Secretary when desirable.
9. The management of the Association to be vested in the Management Committee, who shall have full power to deal with all business.
10. The President shall preside at all Meetings, and in his absence a Vice-President shall be elected to take the chair.
11. The Secretary shall call a Special General Meeting of the Association on a formal requisition being presented to him signed by no less than twenty members of the Association.
12. The Secretary shall conduct all correspondence and keep all minute books and conduct any business subject to the directions of the Committee, and shall receive subscriptions.
13. The Treasurer shall pay all monies into the bank report on their finances to the Committee Meeting; all accounts over £25 to be passed by the Management Committee before payment by the Treasurer.
14. Accounts to be paid by cheque signed by the Treasurer and counter-signed by the President or Secretary. At all meetings of the Management Committee the Treasurer and Secretary shall present their books and accounts for inspection.
15. The Management Committee shall meet once each month.
16. That two Auditors shall be elected at the Half Yearly General Meeting, and it shall be their duty to examine all accounts and to verify the cheque book and bank book. That no Official of Member of the Committee be eligible as an Auditor.
17. Any member of the Association desiring to alter the Rules of the Association shall give notice in writing to 14 days before the Annual General Meeting.
18. The Management Committee shall have control of all waters of the Association and shall have the power to protect them by notice boards or otherwise. They shall have the power to deal with any person damaging the fisheries, banks, crops or fences.
19. The Association Affiliated Year Books received by the Delegates or Secretaries shall be paid for by 1st of May of the current Year. Failure to make payment by this date will result in any matches booked on Association waters being charged at Full Rate. Also that no person shall take part in any Association business unless they hold a current membership book, either Club or Individual. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
20. That any four members may fish in Trophy matches for sweep money and special prizes, and will be allowed to fish in teams competing for Trophies.
21. That there be no radius to the Association, but the Committee reserve the right to refuse Membership Books.
22. That any member of the Association who is a member of more than one Fishing or Working Men’s Club affiliated to the Association shall be allowed to fish Competitions as a representative of any of the Clubs of which he is a member. Fishing Club members shall obtain their Membership Books from their Angling Club Secretaries.
23. That Rules for fishing in Association Waters be as follows; Each member may use two rods, but not more than four feet apart, so that he will not be able to interfere with another angler’s fishing: No net to be used other than landing nets or keepnets. No ban lines, trimmers or other unfair method of catching fish to be allowed.
24. No Fish to be taken away from Association Water.
25. Members of the Management Committee must attend 50% of eligible meetings. Exceptions at the discretion of the Committee.
26. WILL ALL AFFILIATED CLUBS PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE TENDERING OR NEGOTIATING FOR ANY WATER OR FISHING RIGHT. THEY SHALL FIRST OBTAIN THE NECESSARY PERMISSION FROM THE ASSOCIATION.
27. The Management Committee shall have the power to impose or lift any or all bait bans on all or any waters under the control of the Association as and when the Management Committee consider it appropriate.
28. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST ANY MATCH BE ARRANGED OTHER THAN THROUGH THE MATCH SECRETARY.
29. Juveniles under 12 years accompanied by an adult do not require membership, but at all other times must purchase temporary membership from the bailiff.
Most waters available for matches, match permits are granted:-
|1.||To affiliated clubs at £2.00 inc per head.|
|2.||To non-affiliated clubs at £2.50 inc per head.|
Affiliated club secretaries must see that all members possess and association book or day ticket on the day of the match. NOTE: BUYING 10 BOOKS DOES NOT COVER ALL MEMBERS OF THE CLUB ON MATCH DAY. DAY TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE MATCH SECRETARY AT £1 EACH BEFORE THE DAY OF THE MATCH.
IMPORTANT Any club or individuals wishing to fish a Match in any of the water rented by the Association MUST receive permission from the Match Secretary 14 days prior to the match. No permits granted unless applications are accompanied by s.a.e. for reply.MATCH SECRETARY
59 Broughton Ave